Are you ready for a weekend painting project? Why not enter this GIVEAWAY and you could win a Door Paint kit valued at $130.
Fine Paints of Europe www.finepaintsofeurope.com provides the finest paints and personalized service to homeowners, paint professionals, and the architectural and design community and I have been a fan for a long time. They are willing to participate in my blog Giveaway by donating a complete Dutch Door Kit. The winner will be able to choose the color after the giveaway has ended.
The doors of Holland are the most beautiful and welcoming in the world. Whether you open a door into an Amsterdam row house or a cottage in the country, Dutch doors greet all with a cheerful, brilliant finish resulting from a high-quality enamel paint.
Why not experience yourself the Dutch door tradition and discover for yourself the classic elegance and exceptional durability of a Hollandlac coating. Painting a door is actually a fairly easy project and Fine Paints of Europe will guide you through it.
This giveaway will include everything you need to paint One door, inside and out. The kit includes:
* detailed instructions on how to complete the project flawlessly
* Sandpaper-2 sheets- medium grit (150) and fine grit (220)
* Primer – one Euroquart of the correct primer for wooden, steel or fiberglass door (Please specify)
* Solvent – one Euroquart of FPE Mineral Spirits
* Paint – one Euroquart of brilliant satin Hollandlac enamel in any of the 32 colors on the Classic European Color Chart
* Brush – an Omega S57 2.5 inch flat brush, for perfect application of primer and paint
* $130 value
TO ENTER PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST, AND DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS.
YOU WILL HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO WIN IF YOU BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG (make sure this is a separate comment so it counts as an additional entry)
OPEN TO US RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ONE WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN BY WORDPRESS PLUG IN AND CONTACTED VIA EMAIL.
GIVEAWAY is ending OCTOBER 24, 2013 AT MIDNIGHT.