I am so excited because I am having my very first giveaway. But I have to do this right..let me first start by telling you WHAT I will give away:
1) Hugs & Kisses Knitting Kit from KNIT OUTTA THE BOX
2) Handknit Spa Mitten
3) 3 hand soaps made by my sister
1) Hugs & Kisses kit is a very sweet knitting kit that includes everything needed to knit this super cute Hugs & Kisses Bracelet. This kit includes: cotton twine; teeny knitting needles; easy to follow pattern; darning needle; yarn cutter; fabric notions bag and a canvas project bag. This kit is from the online knitting company called: www.knitouttathebox.com . The company was founded in 2008 by Laurie and specializes in knitting kits, yarns and patterns. She came up with the idea to create a knitting kit for the desperate knitter after waiting for a delayed flight and forgetting her knitting. Her company, based in Washington D.C., has since grown and includes beautiful yarns, knitting patterns and hand knit garments. Their mission is to offer products that are unique, earth friendly and socially conscious. They search for products that meet strict specifications. Fair labor practices are strictly enforced with all their suppliers. Please take a look at her website www.knitouttathebox.com. Laurie told me there is a yarn sale going on right now!
2) the Spa Mitten was knitted by myself. Just something I like to give away to one of my readers.
3) My sister has been making soaps for a couple of years and I love to introduce a few of her hand soaps:
TO ENTER PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST, AND DO NOT FORGET TO LEAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS
YOU WILL HAVE A SECOND CHANCE TO WIN IF YOU BECOME A FOLLOWER OF MY BLOG (make sure this is a separate comment so it counts as an additional entry)
OPEN TO WORLD WIDE RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. ONE WINNER WILL BE RANDOMLY CHOSEN AND CONTACTED VIA EMAIL.
GIVEAWAY is ending FEBRUARY 8, 2013 AT MIDNIGHT.